Gift Ideas for Mom
I love shopping for my mom because we have very similar interests and style, but I also understand that it can be hard for others to find gift ideas for mom. Moms tend to love whatever they are gifted and not really ask for anything specific. At least, that’s how my mom is!
Anytime I need to gift my mom something, I love to go big because I enjoy spoiling her! I think we can all agree that moms deserve nothing but the best! In case, you are not sure of what you’ll be getting your mom this Holiday season, you can find my gift ideas for your mom here.
- CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE: You can never go wrong with anything CHANEL, especially this beautiful fragrance! My sister will actually be gifting my mom a set of this CHANEL perfume and I can’t wait to see her open it.
- SKIMS Velvet Robe: All moms deserve a nice cozy robe to lounge around the house in, and what better robe than this one by Kim Kardashian’s line SKIMS.
- Charlotte Tilbury Eye & Lip Set: This set would be perfect for the practical mom who loves to look put together, but prefers the 5 minute makeup routine!
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace: I am a huge fan of Kendra Scott’s jewelry and anything from there would make a great gift for ANY occasion! I really LOVE this necklace, it’s so beautiful and elegant!
- Fireside Women Slippers: If your mom loves to stay cozy and warm, these slippers will be perfect for her!
- Alexa Echo Show 5: This was a gift for my mom last Christmas and she has loved it so much. I call her using Alexa all the time as we are both cooking or washing dishes and she loves to play music and stay updated with the daily news! If you want to introduce smart home gadgets into your mom’s household, this would be a great piece to add!
- Gold Photo Frame Set: My mom loves to take pictures and showcase them all over the house, so I bought her this set earlier this year and it is so much prettier in person. This is actually on sale now and has an additional 5% discount available!
- Reversible Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet: As a mom myself, I always gravitate towards the bigger purses because there is so much more to carry now. This tote set would be a great gift for any new mom so that they can carry all their baby essentials!
- Heart Necklace & Earrings Set: Beautiful jewelry set for the mom who loves simple!
- Kiehl’s Brighten Up & Glow Set: This is a set of Kiehl’s products to cleanse, treat, brighten and moisturize your skin. I absolutely love Kiehl’s products and this will be perfect for any mom of any age! Also, this set is currently 25% off!
- Classic Good Hair Day Kit: Anything that makes our life easier is well worth it. This is a set of hair essentials that makes everyday styling even easier.
- Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette: This eyeshadow palette is perfect for the mom who loves makeup, but is still neutral enough to use on a daily basis. It is versatile enough that it can be used to create a glam or natural makeup look!
- BeautyBio Facial Tool Set: If you want to give your mom younger smoother looking skin, this is the perfect gift for her! This facial tool conditions the uppermost layer of the skin encouraging its own natural cell turnover through exfoliation resulting in younger, smoother-looking skin.
What are you gifting your mom this holiday season? Did you like any of the gift ideas here for your mom? Let me know and comment below!